6 Great Reasons To Exercise
Do yo need a little extra motivation to help get you in shape this Summer? Well while you're sweating away on the treadmill striving for that bikini body remember that there are a few other really great perks that you will get from following an exercise program. Here are a few!
1. Reduces your risk for developing cancers of the colon, breast and prostate.
2. Lowers the likelihood of developing heart disease. Exercise helps prevent plaque buildup and increases the resiliency of arteries as you age.
3. Helps to prevent diabetes by shaving off excess body weight, lowering blood sugar levels and boosting sensitivity to insulin.
4. May limit and even reduce knee and back problems by helping to control weight.
5. Fends off bone loss. Weight-bearing exercises like walking, jogging and strength training are all known to increase bone strength and density.
6. Helps to lift your spirits by releasing mood elevating hormones and relieving stress!
Article by Ben Poss
) | June 22 2009
Here's another great barbeque recipe I came across on epicurious. I tried them out last night and they were amazing!
If anybody out there is looking to put on a little bit of size this summer then check out this article I found on t-muscle magazine.